Ongoing Struggle With Software
Uncategorized / May 4, 2017

Just a quick note: I finished proofing my latest puzzle book and was fairly pleased with the finished product, although I did forget to erase the credit line on the first third of the puzzles. I don’t think that it really matters, but other than the cover, the interior looked great. I had asked someone at Fiverr to create a cover for it, but I eventually went with the Createspace cover creator and it actually did a great job. I think it’s all a matter of picking the right design.  If you have a great picture to upload, it also makes a difference. I’m really itching to write a fourth novel in the Mortalis series, but the first three did not turn out that well as far as sales. I still haven’t found anyone that understood what I was really writing about. But that’s okay, it doesn’t matter as long as they enjoy the books. Right now, I’m still proofreading the three-in-one Mortalis series which is nearly five hundred pages. It looks like this will take awhile.  I’ve already had to buy one more proof to correct the alignment in the first book of the series. It was set to…